Bangkok to Koh Samui by VIP Coach & High-Speed Ferry
From £31 per personBook now
- Take the worry out of your transfer arrangements from Bangkok to Koh Samui, and vice versa
- Travel by VIP coach with 36 reclining seats and high-speed ferry on one single ticket
- Enjoy flexible travel arrangements, daily departures, and a drop off service at the hotel at a small extra cost
- Relax in the knowledge you have insurance and emergency assistance all the way
- Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires just a few stopovers in Surat Thani Town and Don Sak Pier to pick up/drop off other transferring guests. About half the way, there will be something small to eat and drink, and you can refresh yourself.
Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of a convenient meeting point at Khao San Road in the touristic center of Bangkok, daily departures and an overnight transfer. Ride by Thai Sriram VIP coach with 36 reclining seats to Surat Thani and cruise further by Seatran Discovery high-speed ferry to Koh Samui. Get dropped off at Bang Rak Pier on Samui from where you will be transferred to your hotel if you have booked the transfer add-on at a small extra fee.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by coach and ferry
- 1-way joint ticket or round-trip ticket
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Meet in front of Thai Sriram office near Sawadee Khao San Inn hotel at least 1-hour before departure. The address is 18 Chakapong Road, Banglumphu in Bangkok, about 500 m from Khao San Road.
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72-hours notice, no refund will be given
Product ID: 63972