Explore the hidden world of Bangkok’s backstage and walk your way through its most yummy districts!
What to Expect
Join this Thai Culture Walking Tour with your personal guide and local transportation (BTS Sky Train, private long-tailed boat, public express boat and the world famous Tuk Tuk 3-wheeled motorcycles).
On your tour, you will visit the local fresh market and the Muslim Mosque & Village (wooden houses). See the Buddha Tree and explore the unseen life at the Klongs on a private long-tailed boat ride). You also explore the Old Big-Bell Temple and the Flower and Vegetable Market followed by a visit to Wat Pho.
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Dress code: comfortable walking shoes
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• A maximum of 9 people per booking
• Program could be subject to change due to local conditions