If you want to experience the mystical beauty of Bangkok at night then this is the perfect tour! Cycle through the city nightlife and discover this city with a new perspective, along the way you will sample some of the best street food in the world.
What to Expect
After relaxing with a complimentary tea or coffee in the peaceful Clubhouse garden in the heart of the city, you will be introduced to your friendly tour guide who will show you a short safety video and then select a suitable bike for you. Cycling along the quiet back streets of the city through small local communities you will discover many hidden treasures that take on a new life as the sun starts to set. You will visit the Kuan Yin Shrine that is filled with spiritual mystique and incense smoke, here you can watch the local worshippers chant Buddhist scriptures.
Continuing along the quiet back streets that follow the Chao Phraya River up stream you will finally arrive at Chinatown. Here you can enjoy a fantastic street-side diner whilst you soak in the vibrant, colorful and exciting atmosphere of Chinatown, an experience not to be missed. After your relaxing dinner you will cycle through the busy market streets up to Pak Khlong Talat, the huge flower market that is packed with dazzling fauna from across Thailand and is an energetic hub of night time activity, get ready for a sensual overload!
The next stop is Wat Pho that is an absolutely amazing experience at night where you almost feel completely alone in this wonderful birthplace of the traditional Thai massage. A little further on you will reach Sanam Luang, the royal cremation ground, where you can enjoy the cool evening breeze and the poetic views of the Grand Palace in the background. Crossing the mighty Chao Phraya River to the Old Portuguese community you will cycle around two very unique temples and then slowly meander your way back to the ferry crossing and back to the Clubhouse. Finally, when you return home, you will have received an email with a free link to download the tour photographs taken by your guide on your fantastic Bangkok bike tour.
- Complimentary Follow Me cap
- Tea and coffee at the Clubhouse
- Internet access
- Bicycle and safety helmet
- Bike bag to store small items
- English speaking Thai guide (fully accredited)
- All food, soft drinks/ water and local Thai snacks provided by your guide
- Ferry transfers on the tour
- Fish foot spa before the tour (not available if raining)
- Slide show of your tour if time permits
- A link to download your tour album
- Medical insurance for the tour (required by Thai law)
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Drinks, food and snacks not provided by your guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Do not book this tour if any participants have had no previous cycling experience
• Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• If anyone in your booking wants to return to the Clubhouse before the end of the tour we will arrange transport for them and their bike but they must cover the cost
• Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.