Take a private exclusive day trip to two floating markets: Damnoen Saduak and Amphawa. Explore the famous Bang Kung temple and the Mae Klong Railway Market (Rom Hoop Market).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel in Bangkok
- Complete your holiday with a visit to the most famous floating and railway markets in Thailand
- Take a long tail boat along the canal of Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Watch as the train passes through a busy market
- Visit Amphawa Floating Market and see fireflies at night with your own eyes
- Explore ordination hall covered by Bodhi trees
- English-speaking guide
- Private car and driver
- Gas and toll fee
- Bangkok hotel pickup and drop-off
- Damnoen Saduak Longtail boat ride for 1 hour
- Amphawa Longtail boat ride for 1 hour
- Cold water
- Car Insurance
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Make sure you bring a hat and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun and heat because the weather in Thailand is quite hot.
- This tour is held every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.