Bangkok: Private Cooking Class and Meal in Local HomeProduct ID: 69995
From £46.67 per personBook now
- Take a hands-on Thai cooking lesson at a home in Bangkok
- Learn family recipes passed down through generations from a local cook
- Get a glimpse into local cuisine and culture
- Savor an authentic meal that you helped prepare
Growing up, Lae's father was known as the best cook in the village and was frequently called upon to prepare feasts for the village’s most important social and religious occasions. Step into Lae’s kitchen and sample his father’s legacy for yourself!
Learn to prepare dishes such as a steaming chicken soup flavored with lemongrass, galangal, coriander root, and tomato or grilled pork tossed with pickled garlic, lemongrass, and crushed brown rice grains or a Central Thai-style green curry with chicken.
After working in the kitchen, enjoy the traditional meal you helped prepare and an engaging conversation together. Return to the hotel with a full stomach, an appreciation of Thai culture, new recipes, and an unforgettable experience from your travels.
Please note, this is not a professional cooking class, rather this experience is a visit into a traditional, local home to meet a local person and share the culture and cuisine together.
- Cooking Lesson
- Lunch or Dinner
- Local Host
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
Meet your host Lae at Exit 2 of the Lumpini MRT station. You will then walk together to his apartment. Please call Lae if you need help with directions. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Product ID: 69995