Join this tour and offer alms to the monks in Bangkok in the morning.
What to Expect
At 05:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel in Bangkok and transferred to the nearest temple, where you can witness and take part in this fascinating Buddhist tradition. You will be provided with food to donate to the monks and your guide will explain how to take part in the alms giving process. The monks generally come in a line: you should lower your upper body and "wai" at them before giving alms.
At the end of this Buddhist ritual, you will be driven back to your hotel where you arrive at 07:30 am. Now you can enjoy breakfast or relax.
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-van or coach
- Private tour
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Dress code is smart casual; dresses must cover the shoulders and knees
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• The supplier acts as an intermediary between transportation and airline companies, hotels, tourist offices and all other contractors providing services for tourists.
• Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political action or any unforeseen event must be borne by the clients.