Visit the top highlight destinations in Bangkok in one day. Visits include the magnificent Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Chinatown, and a flower market by either public transport or private air-conditioned car.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup available at all hotels in Bangkok. Exception: if you are staying in a hotel near Don Muang or Suvannabhumi airport you will need to meet your guide at the main lobby of Grande Centre Point Terminal 21 Hotel (ground floor).
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Sleeveless shirts
- Tight clothing
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately when visiting the Grand Palace and the temples. Sleeveless shirts, shorts, ripped jeans or pants and scarfs are not allowed
- The program may subject to change as the Grand Palace can sometimes close without prior notice. Appropriate destinations will be replaced
- The tour starts at 08:00 AM and last approximately 7-8 hours, finishing at 3:00 PM
- This trip requires a moderate amount of walking. Wheelchair users are not recommended to take part in the tour
- Program to the Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha may be subject to change due to closure without prior notice in advance