Famed for its delicious and varied flavors, Thai food is one of the great global cuisines. On this cookery class, professional chefs will teach you the secrets of delicious Thai food.
What to Expect
Your tour starts around 09:30 with collection from your hotel. You will then be driven to a Thai cookery school with a warm, domestic feel. The school is among the most reputable in the capital, and has received official accreditation from the Ministry of Education. You will be warmly welcomed by a team of professionals, who will guide you through the basics of Thai cuisine, and will also tell you about the rich history of this food.
You will be given your own cooking station to prepare your lunch, and be given insights into how to prepare and use the fresh ingredients for each dish. Recipes, experiences and the chance to eat what you have cooked are all part of a fun and educational morning. After savoring your creations for lunch, your driver will return you to your hotel, where you will arrive at around 13:00.
- Tour and transfers from and to your Bangkok CBD hotel with driver and English-speaking guide
- Lunch (what you have cooked!)
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees
What's Not Included
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast and/or dinner), drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in Bangkok
- Tips and gratuities
Know Before You Go
This tour operates with group transfers and classes only, and only runs in the morning. Private Thai cooking classes are available on request. Tours are not operated on Sundays and Thai public holidays.