Experience Bangkok by night during this authentic Thai dinner cruise. Take in the city's beauty from an authentic wooden boat.
What to Expect
After pick-up from your hotel, drive to the main boat pier along the Chao Phraya River. Here you will be welcomed aboard the Wan Fah dinner cruise at approximately 19:00 and shown to your table.
Enjoy authentic Thai food on board a traditional wooden boat. During dinner, the cruise will follow the banks of the Chao Phraya River, highlighting some of Bangkok's most impressive, well-lit sights, including: The Grand Palace with the Wat Phrao Keo, the Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and various local temples.
At around 21:00, the dinner cruise will dock and you will disembark at the same location as boarding. From here, your driver will take you back to your hotel.
- Transfer from/to your centrally-located Bangkok hotel
- Thai set dinner on board
- All taxes and service fees
What's Not Included
- Other entrance fees
- Additional meals and drinks
- Hotel accommodation in Bangkok CBD
- Transfer from/to hotels and resorts outside the city center and on Ratchadapisek Road
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Private tours are operated with your own guide and private transfers; the dinner cruise itself is not private. Joined transfers do not include a guide
• The cruise has an annual maintenance period, during which time no dinner cruises are operated. Dates will be advised by the dinner cruise company