There is no shortage of seafood restaurants in Thailand and Bangkok certainly has its fair share of exquisite places to enjoy a variety of succulent food, prepared the way you like it. This venue is one of the best around, an experience you have to try.
What to Expect
This will be an evening to remember. Your driver will pick you up from your hotel and drive along Sukhumvit Road to one of Bangkok’s oldest and largest seafood restaurants. The choices available at this place represent Thailand's abundance - and if you hear "if it swims, they have it", you may have an idea about how choices there are.
Bangkok's oldest and largest seafood restaurant lets you enjoy a fabulous selection of fish and shellfish. You even get to choose your favorite items from a 50-meter-long display counter loaded with local and imported seafood, vegetables and other ingredients. Then have it prepared just the way you like by the resident chefs, either Western or Thai style. Just walking around the display, the aquarium with the freshest seafood alive, and the open-kitchen concept where chefs prepare all meals just the way you like it, is already a pure form of culinary entertainment.
Your dinner will be a set seafood dinner with choices that are outlined by the staff. The restaurant can appease (to a certain level) to dietary and allergic wishes and desires. You can sit at your table while waiters and waitresses push shopping trolleys around with fish, crab, lobster or any other delicacy that came straight out of the sea.
After this fabulous dining experience, it is time to head back to your hotel, both satisfied and amazed by the place where you just had one of the best meals one can imagine in Bangkok. Arrival back at your hotel will be around 22:30 hrs.
- Return transfer from to your centrally located Bangkok hotel
- Set seafood dinner at one of the oldest seafood restaurants in Bangkok
- All taxes and service fees included
What's Not Included
- Tour guide
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast and /or lunch) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in downtown Bangkok District
- Tips and gratuities
Know Before You Go
• Please advise in advance of any dietary requirements, allergies and/or other matters that you may have so that the restaurant may accommodate you
• Please bear in mind that the specialty of this restaurant is sea food