The lights and sounds of Bangkok give the Thai capital a stunning atmosphere when seen from the Chao Phraya River. Enjoy impeccable service and an amazing dining experience while you gaze at the city from an ornate vintage rice barge.
What to Expect
The Apsara is a beautifully-appointed vintage rice barge, around 120 years old, operated and managed by one of the leading 5-star hotels in Bangkok. The boat has been made into a beautiful dining room, providing an intimate space that can cater for up to 64 people.
On your trip, shimmering temples and glittering skyscrapers can be seen in every direction. An English-speaking commentary on board will point out the various landmarks that are visible from the comfort of your seat.
For dinner, staff adorned in traditional dress will serve a variety of Thai delicacies ranging from curries, seafood and soups that will tantalize your taste buds to delicious traditional desserts. Complimenting your dinner, a well-stocked on-board selection of beverages and wines is available. Enjoy Bangkok by night with this 5-star feast.
- Dinner aboard the Apsara
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees and expenses not stated above
- Hotel accommodation in Bangkok
- Tips and gratuities
Know Before You Go
• If you book a private option, you will be collected by your guide and driver at your accommodation. On a shared tour, transfers are not included
• Cruises are not available on the following dates: Loy Krathong Festival (November); Christmas Eve (24 December); Christmas Day (25 December); New Year’s Eve (31 December); New Year’s Day (1 January) and Valentine’s Day (14 February)
• Cruise operation will also cease during the annual dry-docking period; exact dates will be advised by the cruise company on booking
• The menu on board can cater to customers with certain allergies or specific food preferences