Wine and dine in comfort, and see Bangkok from a different perspective. Cruising aboard the Grand Pearl is an unmissable experience, especially when accompanied by delectable food.
What to Expect
For private tours, your driver will collect you from your hotel; for joined tours, meet at the pier. Once aboard, you will be warmly welcomed for your moonlight dinner cruise on the River of Kings. This tour offers a combination of world-famous Thai and international cuisine, and views of some of Bangkok's most iconic buildings, beautifully lit at night.
Choose to dine in an air-conditioned room with live entertainment, or eat on the upper deck if you prefer to feel the river breeze as you dine. See famous buildings including the Grand Palace, the Temple of Dawn and several famous bridges. At the end of the trip, private tours will be taken back to hotels.
- Tours and transfers to and from downtown Bangkok hotels with driver and English-speaking guide (private tours only)
- Buffet dinner aboard the Grand Pearl
- All taxes and service fees included
What's Not Included
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast and/or lunch), drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in Bangkok
- Tips and gratuities
Know Before You Go
• Joined tours exclude transfers from/to your Bangkok hotel. The meeting point for the Grand Pearl Cruise will be at the River City Boat Pier for both embarkation and disembarkation
• Cruises are not available during the following dates/periods: Loy Krathong Festival (November), Christmas Eve (24 December), Christmas Day (25 December), New Year’s Eve (31 December), New Year’s Day (1 January), Valentine’s Day (14 February)
• Cruise operation will also cease during the annual dry-docking period; exact dates will be advised by the cruise company and are subject to change. Tour provider reserves the right to cancel requests during this/these period(s)