Have an evening out in Yaowarat, the Chinatown of Bangkok. Walk through a massive flower market at Paklong Talad, witness the spectacle of backpackers at Khao San Road, and spot a number of the city's famous monuments along your journey.
What to Expect
Have an evening out in Yaowarat, the Chinatown of Bangkok. Walk through a massive flower market at Paklong Talad, witness the spectacle of backpackers at Khao San Road and spot a number of the city's famous monuments along your journey.
Your guide will meet you at your Bangkok as you set out for a night tour of the city, beginning at the Chinese Gates. Navigate the main street and take in the bustling city life before arriving at Paklong Talad. Enter the market – the largest flower market in Thailand – and be amazed by beautiful cut flowers, including orchids and garlands, in addition to a number of local fruits and vegetables.
Next, journey to Khao San Road, a colorfully illuminated street that serves as a central hub for Bangkok's many transient backpackers. Revel in the international scene, best enjoyed after dark. Afterwards, you can choose to return to your hotel with your guide – passing Democracy Monument, Golden Mount Temple, and the Parliament House – or enjoy the nightlife on your own.
- Guided tour of Yaowarat Road, Pak Klong Talad and Khaosan Road
- Round-trip transportation to and from most central Bangkok hotels
- Live tour commentary provided in English
What's Not Included
- Bottled water
Know Before You Go
• At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
• Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Bangkok hotels – arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
• Be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time