Treat yourself to a special night on your Bangkok holiday with a dining experience at rooftop Vertigo and Moon Bar at the Banyan Tree Hotel. Delight in al fresco dining at this sophisticated open-air grill and bar, the first of its kind in Asia.
What to Expect
Spend an unforgettable 2 hours of rooftop dining with sweeping views of Bangkok in every direction. Gaze at the sky and enjoy the intimate ambiance as you feast on delicious signature dishes from the kitchen. Pair your meal with a tasty handcrafted cocktail from one of Vertigo’s skilled mixologists.
Take this opportunity to celebrate a special occasion and create lasting memories that could be your best souvenir of Bangkok.
The 4-course gourmet menu includes:
Summer truffle, red radish, red currant, citrus dressing, caper berries, rocket salad
Forest mushroom cream soup
Sautéed porcini, truffle oil
Pan-seared black cod & tiger prawn, red curry sauce, pearl barley risotto, baby carrots, beetroot and bokchoy
Grilled Australian Hereford beef tenderloin, new potatoes, Provencal tomatoes, grilled asparagus, massaman curry sauce
Monkey business (banoffee)
Caramelized bananas, chocolate soil
Note that substitutions may be made seasonally.
- Gourmet 4-course dinner at Vertigo and Moon Bar at the Banyan Tree Hotel
What's Not Included
- Transportation to the Banyan Tree Hotel
Know Before You Go
• Reservations are recommended between 18:00 and 20:30
• Smart casual dress is recommended (no jeans, shorts, ripped clothing or flip-flops are allowed)
• Vertigo is one of the busiest restaurants in Bangkok. If your date is not available, then an alternative date either a day before or after will be suggested
• The menu may be substituted at any time with seasonal changes