Nandi Hills is summer resort of Bangalore. Also known as Nandidurga, it was one of the summer retreats of Tipu Sultan. Nandi hills gets its name from an ancient Nandi temple situated on this hill. The temple has a 1,000 year old sculpture of Nandi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting time 6:20 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Visit the beautiful Nandi Hill summer resort of Bangalore.
- Explore the thousand year old an ancient Nandi Temple.
- Visit one of the beautiful Amruth Sarovar lakes.
- Enjoy a mouth watering lunch at a Local Restaurant.
- Service of local English speaking tour guide
- Entry fee to all places
- Complimentary breakfast & lunch at local restaurant
- Transfer by private car
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances, flight cancellation or delay
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Cancellation Policy
- 30 days before tour, no cancellation charges
- 29-10 days before tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days before tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days before tour, no refund