Explore the highlights of Banff National Park and Lake Louise in 1 day and at your own pace. Get everywhere you want to go easily and without the hassle of parking or traffic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Your ticket guarantees you a seat on any bus. Departures from out front of the Moose Hotel at 345 Banff Avenue or If you need parking then buses will depart from directly in front of the Banff Heritage Train Station next.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Pass is valid for 1 day for the date you have selected; you are free to hop on and off any of the buses as you please
- Buses depart 7 days a week from either the Moose Hotel and Suites on Banff Avenue (7:45AM , 9:30 AM) or The Banff Heritage Train Station (7:50 AM, 9:35 Am) Please note, the later you depart the fewer places you can explore. The buses come back to Banff at 4:55 PM and 6:00 PM