Watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean during an awe-inspiring evening on the southern tip of Bali. Attend a traditional "kecak" dance performance at Uluwatu Temple, perched on the cliffs above the sea. Savor an optional seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The "kecak" dance performance at Uluwatu Temple starts at 18:00 daily. In the event of bad weather, it will be performed on a smaller stage. The price of the ticket is included in this tour
- Please note that sudden schedule changes may occur due to Balinese religious events that can block the roads etc.