Enjoy a sporty 4-hour canyoning tour of Keren Kali in northern Bali, and immerse yourself in the remote nature of the “Island of the Gods” far from the crowded beaches. Rappel into the canyon, surrounded by tropical jungle, and swim in cool waters.
What to Expect
Get an adrenaline fix on a thrilling canyoning tour in northern Bali, and canyon a stretch of Keren Kali that is suitable for anyone from 16 years old and up that is in good physical condition.
Combining adventure sport with exploration, the canyoning tour comes with all technical equipment, as well as tuition from an ICOpro (International Canyoning Organization for Professionals) instructor. Once you’ ve collected your wetsuit, booties, gloves, and harness, head to Keren Kali for an unforgettable adventure in a remote and otherwise inaccessible location.
Located in the north of Bali, Keren Kali boasts a sequence of jumps, water slides, and short rappels in volcanic gorges and caves. Dive into the sulfur water basin that emerges from under the ground.
Keren Kail's 2nd section is sportier, with enchanting rappel descents along a waterfall. Jump from heights of up to 10 meters (optional), and swim in the refreshing waters as you explore the gorge and its rich colors. Enjoy a Balinese lunch at the midway point, in the tranquility of the canyon.
- Hotel/Return air conditioned transportation
- Wet suit - Booties - Gloves
- Technical Canyoning Shoes
- Harness and all technical gear
- Light breakfast
- Lunch (for vegetarian, please order in advance)
- Water - tea - coffee
- Supervision by ICOpro qualified instructor and assistant
- ICOpro Canyoneer initiation Training course
- ICOpro Card and affiliation member
- CE PPE standard equipment only!
- Professional Insurance up to $25 000
- Free Pictures
- Free Videos
What's Not Included
- CD, USB, Memory Card or Emailing for the FREE Photo (you should bring your own USB or Memory Card)
- For video, please book in advance or before starting your canyoning trip with the photographer on site.
- 10 Personalized video, non-edited
- 30 Personalized video, edited
- 50 Group Sharing Video, edited.
What to Remember
• Please bring a USB data/flashdisk, extra clothes, personal medicine (if needed), and a waterproof camera