Dive into a different world and experience a beginners' scuba diving adventure in the shores of Bali. Keep your eyes peeled as you swim in the warm waters and spot tropical fish. Then enjoy a lunch under the Balinese sun.
What to Expect
On this scuba diving introductory day-tour, explore the Blue Lagoon. Its gently sloping white sand bottom belays its marine complexity: there are dozens of species of fish to discover! Sight fearsome reef sharks, bizzare nudibranches, rays, squids, and much more.
AquaMarine designed this program for people who either don't have time for a full PADI Open Water Diver course or who would just like a taste of scuba diving. Your instructor will provide an on-shore briefing and practical skills demonstration before you enter the water. You will dive to a maximum of 12 metres, side by side with your Dive Guide.
Meet in the hotel lobby at 7:00 and head to Padangbai. Try out 2 introductory dives in the Blue Lagoon where you will be able to see up to 30 meters on all sides while exotic fish swim about. Savor a delicious lunch afterwards and then head back to your hotel.
- All transport ($25 charge for pick-ups out of South Bali area)
- PADI instructor/dive master
- Full equipment
- Unlimited bottled water
- Local fees and porterage
- Beach towels
- Diver's medical insurance
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Meals other than lunch
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• PLease note, no certification required for diving
• You are required to fill out a medical form
• Guests must be able to swim
• Please contact the supplier for information on which areas charge the additional $25 fee for pick-up