Enjoy a day-trip to Bali's Blue Lagoon to go snorkeling in its tropical aquamarine waters. Discover amazing underwater wildlife, followed by a delicious beach barbecue lunch including grilled fish, satay, salads, with Balinese vegetables and sauces.
What to Expect
Take a snorkeling day trip to Blue Lagoon! Discover a treasure trove of marine life while enjoying a fun boat ride. Enjoy a delicious lunch on the white sandy beach of Padangbai including grilled fish, satay, salads, with Balinese vegetables and sauces.
The excursion starts with a pick up at your hotel and a comfortable ride on a spacious minibus along East Bali’s coastline. Once you've arrived at Padangbai, relax in one of the many little restaurants along the beach with a cold drink. Then embark on the dive-boat for a day of fun.
The calm and protected bay of the Blue Lagoon is mere minutes from Padangbai, and its waters hold lots of astonishing underwater scenery. The area is home to several kinds of reef shark, stonefish, moray and blue ribbon eels, nudibranches, rays, squid and octopus, stargazers, giant frogfish, and cuttlefish. What will you spot?
- Return transfers (land and boat) to hotel in South Bali (USD25 is charged for pick ups out of South Bali Area. Please contact AquaMarine for information on which areas USD25 is charged.)
- Snorkeling time
- Mask, snorkel, booties and fins
- Lunch & unlimited bottled water
- Private, English-speaking snorkeling guide to assist you with all aspects of your snorkeling trip
- Local fees and porterage
- Free use of beach towels
- Diver medical insurance
Meet at hotel lobby (please advise hotel name)
Know Before You Go
• Minimum 2 people
• Minimum age 8 years old (supervised by an adult)