Jump, rappel, swim, and slide through Bali's magnificent Kalimuda and Kerenkali canyons. The 3 to 4-hour adventure across Indonesia's stunning landscape descends a volcanic gorge and 13 beautiful waterfalls, sure to delight the more intrepid explorer.
What to Expect
Head out on an adventure across the breathtaking Indonesian landscape. Jump, rappel, swim, and slide through a wet and spectacular environment certain to beguile fans of sporty thrills and adrenaline-pumping activities!
Combining routes through both Kalimudah and Kerenkali canyons, you'll discover a stunning volcanic gorge and 13 different waterfalls, ranging from 5 to 15 meters high. There will be natural water slides, jumping points, and short swims as well as steep surfaces to rappel down.
The experience incorporates about 30 minutes of hiking either way, and a 3-hour descent down the scenic canyons, with fun and fitness guaranteed!
- Round-trip hotel transfer
- Wetsuit, booties, and gloves
- Technical canyoning shoes
- Safety equipment, including helmet and harness (CE PPE standard only!)
- Light breakfast, snack, and lunch
- Water, tea, and coffee
- Picture and video package
- Supervision by ICOpro-qualified instructor and assistant
- ICOpro canyoneering initiation training course, with affiliation and membership card
What's Not Included
- CD, USB, memory card or emailing for the free photo
- Personalized video, non-edited: USD 10
- Personalized video, edited: USD 30
- Group Sharing Video, edited: USD 50
Know Before You Go
• Suitable for all beginners in good shape from 16 years of age and upwards.
• Please bring extra clothes and any medication.
• Please bring a USB stick or flash-drive to store the complimentary photos and videos.
• Please don't bring your own camera unless it is waterproof.