Discover the culinary secrets of Bali at an exclusive cooking class at an organic farm in the lush tropics surrounding Ubud. Visit a local market and experience everyday life, before preparing a regular or vegetarian meal with the help of a chef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
7:30 AM. Dalem Puri Parking Area, across from Sens Hotel, next to UBUD FOOD COURT. Jalan Sukma No. 1, Banjar Tebesaya, Petulu, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80751Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a small group experience with a maximum of 14 people. Each cooking station is shared between 2 people