Take a break from the beach and white water raft down the Telaga Waja River on an 8-hour adventure tour in Bali. Marvel at the scenic backdrops of the sacred Mt. Agung before stopping for a delicious Balinese lunch at a riverside restaurant.
What to Expect
Enjoy the adrenaline thrills of a white water rafting trip down the Telaga Waja River on a full-day adventure tour in Bali.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to the white water raft site, and get a welcome drink and refreshing face towel on arrival. Collect all your raft equipment, including life jacket, helmet, paddle and waterproof bag. Then, get a short briefing on what to expect from your guide.
Take a 5-minute walk to the start point and climb aboard your white water raft. There will be one raft per 4 people, plus a professional river rafting guide. Raft under bamboo bridges to see waterfalls, and experience the white waters of the Bajing Dam.
At the end of your white water rafting adventure, stroll back to base for a shower. Then, enjoy a buffet lunch of Indonesian food at a riverside restaurant, and look through the photos of your rafting trip before the transfer back to your hotel at approximately 15:30.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tea or coffee on arrival
- Safety approved river rafting equipment
- River rafting guide
- Towels and shower facilities
- Changing room and toilet facilities
- Buffet lunch from a menu prepared by a 5-star chef
What's Not Included
- Tips and souvenirs
- Photo and video fees
Know Before You Go
• Children aged 6 and under are not permitted on this tour
• If you have a heart condition, you should not participate in this activity
• Pregnant women should not take part in this activity
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible
• Children must be accompanied by an adult