Bali: Uluwatu Temple and Kecak Dance Sunset Small-Group Tour
Pickup optionalWait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the start time. The tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm exact pickup time.
- Visit the 11th-century Uluwatu Temple, one of the most spiritual spots in Bali
- Catch a dramatic Uluwatu sunset perched on a cliff with one of the best views on the island
- Watch the famous Kecak and Fire Dance, a traditional Balinese performance recounting legends with live vocalists
- Travel with a local guide by air-conditioned vehicle
At 70 meters above sea level, Uluwatu Temple is a must-see for history and architecture lovers. Learn about the how the site is considered one of the six key temples in Bali and a spiritual pillar of the island. Your local guide will teach you about its historical and religious significance. Wander the grounds and snap photos of the temple’s scenic surroundings.
Before leaving the sacred temple site, head to the open-air amphitheater to catch the Kecak and Fire Dance. The well-loved cultural performance revolves around traditional Balinese song, dance, and storytelling accompanied by a choir. Watch talented performers with the majestic sunset as the backdrop.
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees for Uluwatu Temple and the dance performance
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Please be ready in front of Dunkin' Donuts in Sanur at the start time. When making your way there, remember that traffic can be heavy in the mornings and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please allow enough time to reach your destination.Open in Google Maps ⟶