Snorkel & Sea Adventure in Cabo San Lucas
From £67 per personBook now
- Discover the "world's natural aquarium"
- Choose snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding or ride a sea scooter
- See palatial beachfront homes and stunning sandy beaches
- Encounter rich marine life such as dolphins, turtles and manta rays
- Ideal for first timers and seasoned snorkelers and kayakers
- Enjoy a thrilling inflatable watercraft ride
Here you can spend hours snorkeling, stand up paddleboarding, kayaking or riding a sea scooter. You can even try all four and friendly instructors ensure even complete beginners can have a rewarding time. You may encounter amazing sea creatures such as dolphins, turtles and manta rays.
Before returning to land, the boat will take you on a short cruise of the bay, which is home to a colony of sea lions. You will also pass through the famous arch which seperates the Sea of Cortes and the Pacific Ocean.
During the winter months, enjoy the sightings close by of the humpback whales in nearby waters.
- Life jackets
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Snorkel equipment
- SUP stand up paddle boards
- Motorized sea scooters
- Extra purchases such as photos
- Logo store merchandise
- Food and beverages in the deli lounge
Cabo Dolphins is located in the heart of the Cabo San Lucas marina, 5 minutes walk away from the main cruise ship pier. Located in front of the hotels Playa Grande and Finisterra
Minimum age 5 years. Each child 5 to 14 years must be accompanied by a paying adult. Not suitable for expectant mothers, guests with back or neck problems. Guests must be fully mobile and able to swim. No previous experience necessary! Please bring swimwear, sunscreen and cash for extra purchases. Guests must use life jackets at all times unless specified by the guides.
Product ID: 15563