La Selva Jungle Lodge, Yasuni Amazon ToursProduct ID: 36582
From £1,180.57 per personBook now
- Garzacocha Lake, Birdwatching, Caimans, Monkeys, Parrot Salt Lick, Canoeing, The Lodge
- Jungle Walks, Swiming,
One of the first Amazon rainforest lodges in Ecuador, the award winning La Selva Jungle Ecolodge, has been completely remodeled and was reopened in July 2012, and has become the premier eco lodge in the Ecuadorian Amazon.
The Amazon Experience
La Selva Jungle Lodge is a resort located in a rainforest paradise in one of the most biodiverse areas of the planet.
There are a number of possible excursions and tours with an English-speaking guide, some more physically challenging than others, to suit all ages and physical abilities. Situated on Garzacocha Lake, spotting monkeys, hundreds of species of birds, sloths, caimans and butterflies are just a short walk or canoe paddle away.
Bird watching is exceptional at La Selva. It's the closest lodge to the Napo Parrot Salt Lick, and the surrounding area has been shown by ornithological studies to contain more species of birds than any other site in Ecuador, and more than both the entire US and Canada combined. Across the river sits the Yasuni National Park, one of the most famed parks in the Amazon Basin, which is visited regularly on every trip to La Selva.
In La Selva Jungle Lodge the cosy bungalows are made entirely of secondary growth rainforest materials and are designed to blend in with the surroundings. Each one has a private bathroom, a hammock and mosquito netting for each bed (although you will be surprised at what little need you will have for this item due to the lack of insects).
The accommodation can be in a traditional hut, a family suite, superior suite or a scenic room. The breezy, stylish cabanas are inspired by native bamboo designs. Many have jacuzzis, rainforest showers and lake views.
The sounds of the rainforest soothe you to sleep at night, and the singing of birds awakens you in the morning. Spot birds and rainforest species as you lounge sipping an exotic cocktail, or dine by candlelight enjoying exquisite cuisine prepared by a gourmet chef.
* Suites with private balconies and panoramic windows
* High end accommodation and service
* Native guide + bilingual naturalist guide
* Kayaks and self-guided trails
* Deep Amazon experience
* All prices are in US Dollars and per person.
* The single supplement is 30%.
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
* Children under 12 years of age are 30% off.
* Departures every day with a minimum of 2 people, except Sundays.
* Assistance at the airport: Quito and Coca
* Transfers and transportation in the Amazon
* Accommodation + all meals
* Guided excursions
* Bilingual naturalist guide + native assistant
* Personal expenses & Tips
* Entrance fees
* Alcoholic beverages and cokes
* Airfare Quito-Coca-Quito
* Private guide 90 USD per day.
Flight information Quito-Coca-QuitoDayRouteFlight #DepartureArrivalAirfare*
- Assistance at the airport: Quito and Coca
- Transfers and transportation in the Amazon
- Accommodation + all meals
- Guided excursions
- Bilingual naturalist guide + native assistant
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic beverages and cokes
- Airfare Quito-Coca-Quito
Airport Francisco de Orellana (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 36582