The most remarkable off-road tour of the island is definitely the Western side of São Miguel. Here you can admire some of the most incredible landscapes on Sao Miguel including one of the island's highlights, Sete Cidades.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 2:10 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English
- Viewpoint of Vista do Rei
- Village of Sete Cidades
- Off-road drive along Cumeeira North
- Visit to pineapple plantations
- Local Guide Portuguese or English
- Vehicle with Driver
- Entry to pineapple plantation
- Food and drink
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The clients should be in front of Tourist Office of Ponta Delgada (which is next to the monument of the "gates of the City" - Portas da Cidade, the tourist office is under the arcades), the vehicle will be in this place with the Guide at the indicated time. The guide has a list of customers names.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Visibility at the viewpoints depends on the weather conditions.
- The itinerary is subject to changes.
- The BIGTRUCK capacity is 24 people, minimum of 10 people, if the minimum number is not reached, the excursion will be made in van.
- Bring comfortable clothes and appropriate foot wear.
- The weather in the Azores is a bit unstable, so it is recommended to bring a rain coat.