Explore the Eastern coast of Sao Miguel by off-roading through lush vegetation, beautiful villages and views over the sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is included for accommodation in the center of Ponta Delgada city (pickup outside this area is available at an extra cost) • Please wait in your hotel lobby or outside the hotel 20 to 30-minutes before the scheduled pickup time • Drivers will wait no longer than 5-minutes after the scheduled pickup time
- Natural Park of Ribeira dos Caldeirões
- Nordeste Village
- Viewpoints: Ponta do Arnel, Ponta do Sossego and Ponta da Madrugada
- Povoação Village
- Off-road to Alameda de Plátanos and Salto do Cavalo Viewpoint
- Vehicle with Driver and Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Visibility at the viewpoints depends on the weather conditions.
- The itinerary is subject to changes.
- The BIGTRUCK capacity is 24 people, minimum of 10 people, if the minimum number is not reached, the excursion will be made in van.
- Bring comfortable clothes and appropriate foot wear.
- The weather in the Azores is a bit unstable, so it is recommended to bring a rain coat.