Spend a half day off the coast of São Miguel Island learning about local fish species or working on your fishing technique. The skipper will ensure that you have personalized attention on this outing that caters to a maximum group size of 4 participants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Learn different fishing techniques and learn about the local fish species
- Try deep sea fishing, jigging, and trolling, with personal attention from an experienced skipper
- Enjoy the scenic coastline of São Miguel Island from the water
- 22-foot boat with 150-horsepower Yamaha motor
- Expert skipper
- Briefing about the trip and/or fishing techniques
- Water, juices, and snacks
- Maritime travel permit
- Fishing license
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is at the single entrance gate to the Marina Portas do Mar, right in front of the Ponta Delgada city center, and in front of the administration office of the Marina Portas do Mar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring a warm and waterproof jacket (especially for cooler or rainy weather), sun protection, and sunglasses.