See the sights of São Miguel Island on this tour throughout the natural outdoors. Choose between half-day tour to Sete Cidades, half-day tour to Furnas and half-day tour to Lagoa do Fogo.
What to Expect
Once you are picked up at your hotel, get ready for a half-day of exploring. You can choose from three tour options, each with its own destination: Sete Cidades, Furnas or Lagoa do Fogo.
Half-day tour to Sete Cidades
After exploring several lakes around the area, hop on an all-terrain ride for travel along the craters of Sete Cidades. Visit the small local parish.
Half-day tour to Furnas
Meet the most romantic town in Portugal. In Furnas, hot spring water is neighbor to the fresh spring water inside a volcano. See vegetation and fumaroles competing. Enjoy Furnas lake shore (a small trail hike can be included if wanted) and see how a traditional Portuguese plate is done in Furnas.
Half-day tour to Lagoa do Fogo
Enjoy the natural blue hue of the natural reserve, Fogo Lake. Visit the Caldeira Velha with its hot waterfall and natural pool for swimming. Explore a 4WD trail to a fresh water waterfall (a small trail hike can be included if wanted). Witness evidence of volcano activity at Ribeira Grande, a small town in Caldeiras.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees in thermal pools and natural parks
Know Before You Go
• Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can help them board and disembark