See two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Ajanta and Ellora Caves, on this informative and imagination-stretching day tour. View amazing ancient paintings and sculptures that will amaze the mind as you explore these rock-cut temples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- See two UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Adventure through the Ajanta Caves, featuring Jataka paintings of the Buddha's previous lives
- Experience temples and monasteries carved right into the side of solid rock
- View a time when different religions lived in harmony at the Ellora Caves
- Pay special attention to Cave 16 at the Ellora Caves, the centerpiece of all the caves
- Transportation services with a/c and a driver: Car, MPV Car, Tempo Traveler, Coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- Government Service Tax 5.80%
- Any expenses not specified above
- Tips / travel insurance
- Entrance fees for the monuments will be advised separately. Fees can be paid directly by tour takers at the monuments.
Select participants and date