Explore Waiheke by e-bike to discover the real vibe of life on the island. Be equipped with everything you need to make the most of your day including return ferry tickets from Auckland. Enjoy the flexibility of exploring the island at your leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Experience a leisurely, fun e-bike tour of Waiheke
- Relax, knowing all the details are taken care of to make the most of the day
- Feel connected to the places you visit and soak up the local vibe on your comfortable, easy to ride e-bike
- Enjoy great views, beautiful beaches, boutique wineries, and lovely local parks
- Helmet and lock
- Return ferry tickets
- Waiheke Island map - featuring recommended riding routes and points of interest
- Picnic lunch
- Bottled water
- Beach towels (on request)
- Wine tasting, additional food and beverage requests
- Souvenirs and other personal purchases
- Children under 16 years
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Unit D, 80 Wyndham Street, Auckland, New Zealand. Located less than a 5-minute walk from the Sky Tower and the Viaduct Basin, and a short walk from most major hotels in Auckland City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please advise dietary requirements when booking.
- The tour is not suited to children under 16 years of age.
- You must make your own way to the e-bike base in central Auckland City as hotel transfers are not available.
- The recommended riding routes on Waiheke Island include a mix of on-road and off-road riding - recommended for confident cyclists.
- Beach towels can be requested if you would like to enjoy a swim at one of the many safe swimming beaches around the island.
- In New Zealand, cyclists must ride on the left-hand side of the road and on the left-hand side of cycle-lanes in NZ.