It’s the most flexible tour option on Waiheke. Hitting all of the island’s top spots; hop on and off as much as you like at any of its 16 convenient stops which include vineyards, beaches and restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Hop on and off as many times as you like at 16 unique attractions
- Stop at iconic island wineries including the Batch Winery, the new Tantalus winery/brewery, Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay Vineyard and more
- Cruise the sparkling waters of the Auckland Harbor on the return trip to Waiheke Island
- Return ferry tickets from Auckland to Waiheke
- Day-pass for the Waiheke Hop-on Hop off tour
- Winery tastings or tours
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Auckland Ferry Terminal, 99 Quay Street, Downtown AucklandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour does not operate on Christmas Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Anzac Day.