Hobbiton Movie Set Premium Day Tour from Auckland
Pickup includedPick-up and drop off available from Auckland CBD hotels. Pick-up can also be arranged from Auckland airport or cruise terminal on request and subject to availability. Please contact the local operator after booking to coordinate.
- Experience some of the best scenery New Zealand has to offer
- Visit the Hobbiton Movie Set, New Zealand's top destination
- Taste locally brewed cider or beer at The Green Dragon Inn
Hobbiton Movie Set (break, free time)
Hobbiton Movie Set (guided tour, walk)
On arrival, spend 30-45 minutes at the official Hobbiton Gift Shop and have a chance to grab a drink or a bite at the famous Shire's Rest Café.
Next, embark on a 2-hour guided tour of the 1,250-acre sheep farm with amazing views of the Kaimai Ranges. Your guide will then lead the way through the 12-acre site that’s home to Hobbit Holes, the Old Mill and the Double-Arched Bridge. Stop for a complimentary drink at The Green Dragon Inn.
At the end of the Hobbiton Movie Set visit, head back to Auckland along the scenic roads of Waikato, arriving at approximately 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport in luxury Mercedes van
- Scenic stop for photos
- Tickets for a 2-hour guided tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set
- Free drink at The Green Dragon Inn (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Snacks, bottled water and soft drinks
- Lunch (available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• The Hobbiton Movie Set Tour is a fully guided walking tour and sensible footwear is recommended
• Minimum of 4 participants are required for the tour to operate, in the event that this is not met you will be offered an alternate date or full refund