See the most popular scenic Auckland sights on an intimate small group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick Up and Drop Off will be directly outside the Customs Hall of either Princes Wharf or Queens Wharf (depending on where your cruise ship docks). Please look out for our yellow Mercedes-Benz transportation
- Get a fully comprehensive tour of Auckland in just four hours
- Take in spectacular 360-degree views atop two extinct volcanoes
- Learn about the local history from your knowledgeable local tour guide
Embark on a half-day scenic tour to see as much of Auckland as possible in four hours. Perfect for those on a cruise ship, this tour will ensure you are able to see the absolute best of Auckland’s sights. Star at Auckland Harbour Bridge, which affords spectacular 360-degree views and photo opportunities. Next, visit Devonport, arguably the quaintest township in Auckland, and North Head, formerly an underground township during WWII and the 1880s. Check out the winter gardens and fernery before heading up to Mount Eden, the highest point on the isthmus of Auckland. See the city’s beaches, native flora and fauna, and Mission Bay. Get spectacular views from Achilles Point, also one of the most historic places in Auckland, and the Hauraki Gulf, Orakei Basin, Remuera suburb, and the Parnell golden mile.
- Cruise ship pickup and drop-off
- Audio system in bus
- Food and drink
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes