Auckland Morning City Highlights - Plus Kelly Tarlton'sProduct ID: 24063
From £64.53 per personBook now
- Journey over the Auckland Harbour Bridge for stunning views of the city
- Visit Auckland City's oldest park, the Auckland Domain and explore Parnall
- Enjoy the stunningly scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive
- Visit Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter and Underwater World, and see sharks, stingrays, turtles and many more sea animals
- Take a peek at a colony of penguins at the Antarctic Encounter
- Surf the net to your heart's content with free wifi on the coach
Following the city tour we visit Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter and Underwater World. This underground visitor attraction enables you to experience something truly unique. Come face to face with species from New Zealand's waters including sharks, stingrays, turtles and other incredible sea creatures. Enjoy an informative encounter with your favourite animals as the staff give talks and feed them before your very eyes.
The Antarctic Encounter lets you take a peak inside New Zealand's only colony of Arctic penguins. Come within arms length of the 80 plus colony as you travel on a fantastic snowcat ride. See live penguins gracefully swimming underwater and going about their days in a sub-Antarctic snow and ice domain setting.
There is also a replica of Captain Robert Falcon Scott's Antarctic hut, decorated with authentic memorabilia. Walking through will take you back 100 years to see what it was like living in Antarctica, the coldest place on earth!
- Half Day Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Knowledgeable local driver Guide
- Admission to Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter and Underwater World
- Free wifi on the coach
- Food or Beverages
Sky City Coach Terminal, 102 Hobson Street A complimentary pick-up service is provided from selected inner city hotels. Please contact Tour Operator for Pick Up Time. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 24063