Explore Auckland on a small group tour designed to reveal the city's highlights, history, and sights. Benefit from the insights of your experienced local guided and the comfort of a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off available from central Auckland accommodation. Contact the local operator to confirm your pick-up location and time, which will be 30-minutes earlier than the tour start time.
- Discover the best sights of Auckland City from Queen Street through to the central business district
- Enjoy the picturesque and historic suburb of Ponsonby before heading over the Harbour Bridge
- Stroll on a beautiful white sand beaches and feel the sand between your toes
- Visit the summit of Mount Victoria for stunning panoramic views of Auckland City and historic Devonport
- Pick up & drop off from central Auckland hotels
- Transport in comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- 3-hour guided city tour
- Experienced local guide
- Informative and entertaining commentary in English
- Food and drinks
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is small-group tour with a dedicated guide and a maximum of 10 guests.
- If you are booking the tour within 2 hours of departure, please call the local operator immediately after booking via the phone number provided on your voucher to confirm your pick-up details.
- Pick-up and drop off available from central Auckland hotels by and starts 30-minutes prior to tour start time.