Our New Zealand tour package covers all bases and beyond. Get up close and personal with our country's best kept secrets, as well as encountering all our hottest locations.
What to Expect
On the 24 days New Zealand tour you will explore many places and their background. You will get up close and personal with New Zealand's deepest and darkest secrets, as well as encountering all the hottest must-sees.
If you want to travel New Zealand and you have the time, we do recommend at least 3-4 weeks. This will allow you to truly get to grips with what our beautiful country has to offer you. We have designed our New Zealand tour with this in mind, and the route has gradually evolved according to both our tour managers' and our previous groups' feedback.
Starting and ending in Auckland, the tour descends down the middle of the North Island, crosses the Cook Strait at Wellington, and then circles the South Island in a clockwise direction before returning to the North. It is not so much of a tour as a journey, and one that we would like to think opens your eyes to our culture whilst ensuring every day is a fresh adventure to challenge and inspire you.
Day 1: Auckland to Paihia
Day 2: Paihia
Day 3: Paihia to Auckland
Day 4: Auckland to Coromandel
Day 5: Coromandel to Waitomo
Day 6: Waitomo to Rotorua
Day 7: Rotorua to Taupo
Day 8: Taupo
Day 9: Taupo to Wellington
Day 10: Wellington
Day 11: Wellington to Kaikoura
Day 12: Kaikoura to Christchurch
Day 13: Christchurch to Lake Tekapo
Day 14: Lake Tekapo to Queenstown
Day 15: Queenstown
Day 16: Queenstown to Wanaka
Day 17: Wanaka to Franz Josef
Day 18: Franz Josef
Day 19: Franz Josef to Punakaiki
Day 20: Punakaiki
Day 21: Punakaiki to Abel Tasman
Day 22: Abel Tasman
Day 23: Abel Tasman to Wellington
24 Wellington to Auckland
- Transport, breakfast and accommodation ( max 6 share, upgrades available)
- Passionate Kiwi guide
- Maori Cultural experience in the Coromandel and Rotorua
- Traditional Maori ‘Hangi’ (food cooked using heated rocks and buried in an underground oven)
- Explore an extraordinary geyserland, with candy coloured water at Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Sail between the North and South islands across the iconic Cook Strait
- Stay for two nights deep in the rain forest on the South Island's west coast
- Learn to carve your own ‘Tiki’ pendant from bone
- Gondola ride in Queenstown to see panoramic views of the "Adventure Capital of the World"
- Spend time in the stunning Abel Tasman National Park, with an overnight boat trip (summer only)
- Small Groups - max 16 - Click here to find out why a small group tour makes for a far better experience.
- Guided tour of every location. We show you places you would miss when travelling on a bus pass
- Plus many surprise stops on the way
What's Not Included
- Other activities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund