Delphi Guided Day Trip from Athens
Pickup includedYour centrally located hotel or accommodation in Athens.
- Visit the sacred center of the ancient Greek world at Delphi
- Explore the ruins of the famous theater and the Apollo temple
- Visit, exclusively, the magnificent Athena Pronaia Sanctuary
- Discover the many treasures of Delphi Museum
- Pass by the village of Arachova for a short photo stop
Delphi Archaeological Site (visit)
Arachova (photo stop)
Arrive in Delphi, and visit the famous theatre, where you will enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, and get an insight into the world of the Ancient Greeks. Visit the Temple of Apollo, the center of Ancient Greece, and best-known for its famous oracle.
Tour the Museum of Delphi, home to a unique bronze Charioteer, the Naxian Sphinx, and the Statue of Antinoos, providing an amazing insight into Ancient Greek culture and history. After a lunch break, visit Athena Pronaia Sanctuary, the most photographed spot in Delphi. Then, head back to Athens via the beautiful mountain village of Arachova, situated on the hills of the Parnassus Mountains, where the tour will stop for a short photo opportunity.
- Entrance fee to Delphi archaeological site and Delphi museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned buses
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Wi-Fi on the bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Pick up service is available from centrally located hotels in Athens and takes place approximately one hour before the tour departure time
• Alternatively, you can meet at the local partner's office 15 minutes before the tour departure time
• Please note that during the winter season (November 1–March 31), the visit to Athena Pronaia Sanctuary will not take place due to the limited opening hours of the exhibition areas