Take a trip through Greece's amazing food culture on this walking tour through Athens. Your guide will show you how to enjoy delicious Greek delicacies just like the locals do.
What to Expect
Discover the rich culinary culture of Athens on this walking tour. Your guide will introduce you to Greek delicacies in some of the most traditional establishments, right in the heart of the city. Go beyond the guidebooks and enjoy a unique and authentic experience.
For Greeks, preparing a meal is a process that combines respect, gratitude, friendship and love. Discover the exquisite balance, simplicity and excellence of Greek food culture. Your guide will reveal the secrets of Athens' cuisine, and show you the best places to eat like a local, while explaining how the food is connected with Greece's traditional culture.
- Enthusiastic English, French, German or Dutch-speaking guide
- Several appetizers
- Information about Greek delicacies
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages not mentioned above
Our office on Apostolou Pavlou 53 (just behind the Thissio train station).
Know Before You Go
• Any health problems should be mentioned before the booking is made
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Safety precautions must be followed
• Participants are responsible for wearing appropriate clothing and footwear
• Participants must be at the appointed place on time. If participants are more than 10 minutes late, the tour will start without the participant and there will be no refund given
• Operator reserves the right to cancel tours, in which case a full refund will be made
• Bookings can be rescheduled with at least one week's notice