This is a truly hands-on cooking experience combined with a fun dinner party environment. You will have Greek coffee in the morning, take a walk to the Athens Market to choose fresh ingredients for our recipes, and enjoy your meal with Greek wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Surprise handmade appetizer to get you in the cooking mood
- Fresh and delicious seasonal ingredients. Our class size enables us to teach in a totally hands-on fashion. Each class includes a four-course meal.
- Delicious recipes and culinary tips
- Sample a Mastich liquor, Greek yogurt and honey
- Learn about the art of cooking Greek meals, from the very first cut to the very last taste
- Visit to the Athens Central Market
- Hands-on, four-course, traditional Greek meal preparation
- Recipes and culinary tips
- Meal with Greek wine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Onion AthensOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Onion Athens is located at Kolokotroni Street in the heart of historic Athens center, between Syntagma and Monastiraki squares.
- Onion Athens space has been designed with care to feel more like a home than a cooking school. A classic apartment, on the fourth floor of a renovated 1930’s Athenian building, the studio creates an inspiring, welcoming and warm environment, perfect to cook and dine.