Athens Private Shopping Tour
From £196 Per group up to 2Book now
- Discover artisan Greek shops while avoiding the usual tourist traps
- Get acquainted with Athens' shopping scene in just a few hours
- Receive personalized information on the right price to pay
- See first-hand how various goods are made
Each shop has a story to tell and you will discover not only wonderful products, but you can watch the creation of many items, and touch, feel, and appreciate the value of them before you decide to buy.
You'll visit places that specialize in the making and selling of Greek sandals, handmade bags and accessories, designer jewelry, contemporary fashion, traditional handcrafts, souvenirs and decorative items, natural and locally produced cosmetics, and more.
Then discover how leather bags and accessories are made, how loom weaving is done, and what honeybees have to do with organic cosmetics.
Spend approximately 10 to 15 minutes in each shop, but if you wish to return, simply consult the map you will be given that marks the various businesses and main shopping streets so that you can explore at your own pace.
- English/French-speaking guide
- Shopping map with main shopping streets and international brands
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is at 2, Patriarchou Ioakim street, right on Kolonaki Square (the official name is Platia Filikis Eterias), in Kolonaki area. It is a very central place, you can get there easily by taking the metro to Syntagma (red or blue line) and then walk about 6 feet. When you get to Kolonaki Square, please look for the bakery APOLONIO (“ΑΠΟΛΛΩΝΙΟ”), you will meet your guide right outside the bakery.
• Shopping time per store: 10-15 minutes. A detailed map of shops and main shopping streets in Athens will be provided so you can explore Athens' shopping scene at your own pace later on.
• You'll visit specific stores, but if you have any special preferences please let the local guide know and they will look into it.
Product ID: 33231