Discover the beauty of the Athens Riviera on a 3.5-hour electric trikke ride. Travel the pedestrianized roads and paths of the coast. Stop for a light lunch along the way.
What to Expect
Experience the beauty of the Athenian Riviera from a 3-wheel, electric vehicle on a safe and innovative 3.5-hour tour. Perfect for couples, groups, and families with kids, the specially designed vehicles will deliver you to the most beautiful beaches of Athens with ease.
Start with a brief safety orientation briefing to ensure you feel confident operating the vehicle. Then, ride the narrow and sandy isthmus that connects Kavouri Beach to the mainland en route to Vouliagmeni Lake. Sunk in the remains of a huge limestone cave that is fed by lukewarm springs, the silly, brackish waters of the lake are said to have healing properties for rheumatism and arthritis.
Along the way, sink your toes in the sandy beaches tucked between rocky shores.
- Electric trikke rental with protective helmet
- Bottled water
- Safety orientation briefing
- Video footage (sent electronically after the tour)
- 3rd party liability insurance
- Round-trip transfers
Know Before You Go
• No driving license is required to take this tour
• You can cancel for free up to 72 hours before the tour date. No refund will be issued for cancellations of less than 72 hours before the tour departure
• Please wear comfortable shoes and casual clothes, and don't forget your sunglasses and a hat
• Please bring your swimsuit if you are interested in swimming during the tour
• This tour is child-friendly
• All pictures and a GoPro video, taken during the ride, will be sent to you for free, delivered electronically after the tour
• The beaches at Vouliagmeni are consistently awarded the coveted EU blue flag for environmental excellence