Explore the ancient city of Athens with a private guide. See the splendor of the Acropolis and the new Acropolis Museum, visit the birthplace of the modern Olympics, explore the sites of Ancient Greece and the Modern Greek democracy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup service is included from the majority of centrally-located hotels in Athens.
- Private group
- Visit the Acropolis
- See the birthplace of the modern Olympics at the Panathinaikos Stadium
- Explore the new Acropolis Museum.
- Pass by the colorful Evzone Guards outside the Greek Parliament
- Enjoy the services of a private, expert guide
- Entrance fee to the Acropolis
- Entrance fee to the Acropolis Museum
- Professional guide
- Transportation by a deluxe, air-conditioned vehicle (bus, minivan or taxi, depending on the group’s size)
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour can be operated in other languages on request
- Starting times are approximate, if you wish your tour to start earlier or later, please get in touch once you have booked.