Athens: Half-Day Private Mythology Tour
From £263 Per group up to 2Book now
Pick-up serviceIf your hotel is in the city center the guide can meet you in the reception area of your hotel; otherwise you will need to make your own way to the meeting point.
- See the major monuments of ancient Athens in just 4 hours
- Learn about Greek gods and heroes and discover what is behind the universal myths
- Hear about ancient Greek society and what made Athens one of the greatest cities in the world
From the birth of the glorious city through its Golden Age to its defeat by the Spartan armies, mythology has played a major role in Greek culture.
On this unconventional city tour (priced for up to 2 persons) you’ll hear the stories of Greek mythology, and learn about the meaning and the historical facts behind the myths. You’ll visit all the most iconic sites of ancient Athens, as well as lesser-known ones that hide marvelous treasures.
Sites included on the itinerary for this trip include the Acropolis (Parthenon, Theater of Dionysus, Temple of Athena Nike, Temple of Erechtheion, Sanctuary of Asclepius), the Olympian Zeus Temple, the ancient Agora, the Temple of Hephaestus, and the ancient Keramikos Cemetery.
- English or French speaking licensed guide
- Admission fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is right outside the main entrance door of the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Access to the entrance is from Vassilissis Olgas Avenue. The closest metro station is ACROPOLIS and then you’ll need to walk 8 feet to get to the Temple’s entrance (red line). It might be busy outside the entrance of the Temple, so look for the guide with an Alternative Athens Sign. (Open in Google Maps)
• The price is based on 2 people booking. For groups of up to 12 participants please contact the supplier for a quote
Product ID: 60947