Enjoy a colorful day at the coastal city of Nafplio, the first capital of Greece, to discover its rich architecture and admire the various monuments still standing and the famous ancient theater of Epidaurus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
At 8:30 AM, outside the Halandri Metro Station (Blue Line), which is a 20-minute ride from Athens Syntagma. Once you are at Halandri Metro Station, follow the exit “To Vrilissia” and meet your trip attendant outside the station. Please bear in mind that you should be at the departure point 10 minutes before the time indicated in the schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour has one meeting point at the Halandri Metro Station, which is easily reachable by the Blue Metro Line from Athens downtown. In this way you save time (up to 2 hours), instead of sitting on the bus, in traffic, waiting for all hotel pickups to finish. Make sure to arrive 10 minutes prior to the time indicated in the schedule.
- Wear comfortable shoes to walk and please bring money for the entrance fees to the sites you will choose to visit