Learn the secrets of Greek cuisine on this 3-hour cooking lesson and dinner experience. Visit one of the oldest and most popular “tavernas” in Athens to learn cooking secrets from your instructor, with easy instructions and plenty of hands-on cooking!
What to Expect
Discover the local culture through gastronomy! You will learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with the aid of an experienced Cooking instructor and the complicity of a small group.
Get to know the wonderful world of Mediterranean cuisine; the herbs, the fresh vegetables, the choice meats that Greeks always use and learn the basics on how to prepare a full Greek Sunday dinner with easy to follow recipes you can use to impress your guests when you get back home.
And the best part - at the end of the course, after you have successfully prepared a meal fit for a king under the guidance of your cooking instructor - is enjoying the meal you have helped to prepare with a glass of wine!
Menus will vary according to season and available fresh produces in local markets, but they usually consist of 3-4 starters/salads and a main course.
- A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
- Dinner (starters, main course, and dessert)
- 1 glass of wine (or soft drink)
- Aperitif and Greek “mezedes” during the cooking class
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Drinks (you can order extra drinks which you can pay for afterward)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Details for the meeting point will be sent upon booking. Venues may vary depending on availability.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
- Daily (including weekends)
- The cooking lessons will not operate from 08 August to 18 August or on Bank Holidays.