Discover Athens, Piraeus, Riviera & Beaches with the first Greek hop-on hop-off tour bus. Enjoy the views from up top and combine pleasure and education with on-board commentary in 12 languages. Choose a ticket combination of all lines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, Arabic, Hebrew, Ukrainian
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- All maps are available online and passengers receive a map brochure when boarding the bus
- The winter timetable for the Athens Line is from 08:45 AM to 05:45 PM with buses coming every 20 minutes, the
- Piraeus Line is from bus stop No6 at 11:15 AM, 12:45 PM 2:15 PM, and 3:45 PM, and the Riviera Line is from bus stop No6 at 11:00 AM 1:00 PM, and 3:00 PM