Spend a full day touring Athens and Corinth, 2 important cities that have had a significant impact on western civilization. Visit the monuments, learn about their history, and explore the museums that house artifacts from archaeological sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Explore the Acropolis site and visit the Acropolis Museum
- See the Temple of Zeus, the largest temple of ancient Greece
- Visit the Corinth Museum and see the statues of Roman emperors
- Stand near the altar where St. Paul spoke about Christianity
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel, cruise ship, or other preferred Athens location
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Cold drinking water
- Mobile phone
- Entrance fees
- Licensed guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Acropolis Museum is open from 8 AM to 8 PM. Tickets cost €10.
- The Acropolis is open from 8 AM to 7 PM in the summer, and from 8:30 AM to 3 PM during winter (1 November-31 March).
- Acropolis multi-tickets cost €30 and include admission to the Temple of Zeus, the Ancient Agora, the Roman Forum, Kerameikos, and the Theater of Dionysos. Corinth costs €8 in summer and €4 in winter. All sites and museums are closed on 1 January, 25 March, 1 May, 28 October, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day. Sites are open from 12 PM to 3 PM on Good Friday; on Holy Saturday from 8:30 AM to 3 PM; and are closed on Easter Sunday. On Easter Monday sites are open from 8:30 AM to 3 PM.
- In the summer it’s best to wear light clothing and athletic shoes, and to avoid dark colors. Note that the Acropolis can be very slippery.
- You can purchase tax free items when shopping.
- The order of visits can change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Note that the driver cannot escort you inside the sites.