Enjoy a worry-free, affordable shuttle bus service from Athens International Airport to centrally located hotels in Athens city. A regular service runs throughout the day and collection is directly from inside the Arrival Lounge.
What to Expect
Arriving in a new city can be a stressful experience, but with this transfer from Athens International Airport at Spata to centrally located hotels in downtown Athens, you can wave goodbye to any anxieties.
The service runs every 2 hours from early in the morning to the evening, covering transfers to central Athens hotels, and the return trip to the airport. It is cheaper than any other door-to-door mode of transport in the city, such as flagging a cab, and much less hassle than public transport.
Even if your flight is delayed, uniformed staff will greet you at the airport at well-placed information desks inside the Arrival Lounge. They will assist you with your luggage and help you board the comfortable shuttle bus, negating the need to wait outside at the bus stop.
Once on board, the shuttle bus travels non-stop to central Athens and drops you off at your hotel door. Book the return journey and the bus will collect you from your hotel lobby for the drive back to Spata Airport, a distance of approximately 21 miles (34 kilometers).
- Luggage service as specified
What's Not Included
- Each passenger may carry 1 item of large luggage and 1 item of hand luggage
- Any additional large luggage will be charged at Euros 5 per item. Extra hand luggage will not incur any additional charges. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 23 kilograms will be charged as an extra item. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 30 kilograms will be refused
- We can not carry golf bags, skies, surf boards or wheelchairs etc
- All luggage is carried at passengers own risk and the company reserves the right at any time to refuse to carry unusually heavy and bulky luggage, where the company staff consider there is insufficient accommodation for such articles or the loading and unloading of the same may cause delay to the vehicle. This right may be exercised even where the luggage has previously been carried
- We maintain a strict no smoking policy and no alcohol may be consumed on any of our vehicles at any time
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Meeting points are located at Airport Information Desks inside the Arrival Lounge (Gates A & B). This means that passengers do not have to wait outside at the bus stops in all sorts of weather.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Shuttle bus service operates every 2 hours on a daily basis starting from 09:00 and then 11:00-13:00-15:00-17:00-19:00-20:00 on the hour, Airport-Hotel-Airport
• Service is available only for Athens City Centre Hotels and not for the Athens Coastline or Piraeus